FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - GIVING
Q: WHAT ARE MY GIVING OPTIONS AT FIRST BAPTIST CLARKSVILLE?
1. PushPay (directions below for getting started with PushPay): The easiest way to get started is right from your phone! PushPay is a secure and convenient way for you to give. You can create an account with ease that allows you to set up automatic giving as well as access your contributions records. Once you create an account, simply login to give. This online system will also allow you to retrieve your contribution records at your convenience and print an annual statement for your tax records.
2. FBCT Giving Kiosks: A quick and easy option for giving by allowing debit and credit transactions. Access your myFBCT account without hassle. Look for our GivingKiosks at the Giving Centers on the Commerce Street Concourse of the Grace Worship Center.
3. Use your own bank: Do You Pay Bills Online? If your financial institution offers this service, you can set up automatic giving and your bank will send your donation to First Baptist Clarksville on a regular schedule.
4. Check or Cash: Many people still prefer to write checks or give cash. For your convenience, envelopes can be found at our Giving Centers. Checks can be placed in the offering plates or deposited in the Tithe Boxes located at the Giving Centers on the Commerce Street Concourse in the Grace Building, in the Faith Building Lobby, or at the Laida Fellowship Hall entrance in the Common Grounds Café. Checks may also be mailed to:
First Baptist Clarksville
Attn: Giving Office
435 Madison Street
Clarksville, TN 37040
5. Asset Giving: If you have stocks, bonds, mutual funds, precious metals, real estate, vehicles or any other assets that you would like to donate to First Baptist Clarksville, please contact Eric Williams, Director of Operations at email@example.com or 931.245.0000.
Q. HOW DO I GET STARTED GIVING WITH PUSHPAY ON MY MOBILE DEVICE?
1. Download the FBCT app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Open the app on your mobile device.
3. Find the "Giving" icon and tap on it. This will redirect you to Push Pay's site.
4. Enter the amount you'd like to give.
5. Decide whether this is a one-time gift or a recurring gift.
6. Choose the giving type: Ministry Budget, World Missions, or Find Us Faithful (Bldg).
7. Enter and confirm your phone number. Then, enter your name and email.
8. Choose "Next" and you'll be prompted to enter some financial information. When you're done, choose "Give" and you're all set!
Q: HOW DO I GET STARTED GIVING WITH PUSHPAY ONLINE?
1. Click here to visit FBCT's online giving site.
2. Enter the amount you'd like to give.
3. Decide whether this is a one-time gift or recurring gift.
4. Choose the giving type: Ministry Budget, World Missions, or Find Us Faithful (Bldg).
5. Enter your name, email, and phone number (optional).
6. Choose “Next” and you’ll be prompted to enter some financial information. When you’re done, choose “Give” and you’re all set!
. HOW CAN I VIEW MY CONTRIBUTIONS, MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, OR UPDATE MY INFORMATION?
We understand how important it is for you to be able to easily see your past contributions, change your recurring giving, manage your account, and update your information. You can do all of this with ease by logging into PushPay online or from your mobile device. Once you are logged in you can view your dashboard, which provides a snapshot of your giving with PushPay, your transaction history, your security (which includes password change options and authenticated devices), your payment methods, and your profile. You may also access and print your current and/or previous year giving statements.
Q. HOW SECURE IS MY ONLINE ACCOUNT?
Security is so important, and that's why we are proactive about keeping your information safe. We take proper measures to ensure all our online processes utilize SSL encryption to protect your data. Use of your personal user ID and Password guarantee that your transactions are quick, safe and secure at all times.
Q. IF I FIND AN ERROR, HOW DO I GET MY CONTRIBUTION STATEMENT ADJUSTED?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 931.245.0000.
Q. I ACCIDENTALLY SUBMITTED MY TITHE TWICE. HOW DO I GET THIS RESOLVED?
Please email us at email@example.com or call 931.245.0000.
Q. HOW CAN I SET UP AUTOMATIC GIVING?
Setting up recurring giving is a very simple and easy online process. You can schedule your giving via your myFBCT online account. You can also do this via electronic bill pay through your financial institution as long as your bank offers electronic bill pay service.
Q. WHAT DO I DO IF MY TITHE/OFFERING CHECK HAS NOT CLEARED?
Please allow five business days for your check to clear. Beyond this, if you have concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 931.245.0000.
Q. HOW DO I KNOW THAT MY OFFERING IS BEING USED FOR KINGDOM PURPOSES?
Every dollar given to First Clarksville represents a step of faith and sacrifice. Because of this, you can be assured that to the best of our ability, we are good stewards of the Lord's funds while pursuing our mission to "Know Christ and make Him Known" with faith and passion. We have a system of checks and balances in place with a great team in place to monitor this on a regular basis. Also, we annually participate in a voluntary audit.
Q. HOW CAN I MAKE A CONTRIBUTION THAT WILL HAVE A LASTING IMPACT ON FUTURE GENERATIONS AT FIRST BAPTIST CLARKSVILLE?
To make a lasting impact, you can make a gift to the First Baptist Clarksville Endowment Fund and it will become part of a strategic plan to impact generations far into the future. Speak with your financial advisor or attorney to determine strategies for your contribution or contact Eric Williams, Director of Operations at FBCT, 931.245.0000 for specific details.
The First Baptist Clarksville Endowment Fund accepts:
- Cash Gifts
- Bequests in Will
- Life Insurance Beneficiary
- Retirement Plan Gift
- Real Estate Property gift
- Any other gifts acceptable to the Endowment Fund and approved by Donor’s attorney
Contributions may be made to First Baptist Church of Clarksville Endowment, Inc.
425 Madison Street
Clarksville, Tennessee 37040