FIRST LEARNERS PRESCHOOL
Children at First Learners experience kindness and respect through their teachers' words and actions. Our faith-based curriculum is developmentally-appropriate including letters, numbers, colors, and so much more. We share the wonders of God's world as we teach children through hands-on activities preparing them for their future education. Here, all children are cherished and loved for the individuals God created them to be. Our experienced teachers offer comfort, security, support, and affirmation in an environment of genuine care and intentional teaching.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 9:00am - 2:00pm
- Follows the CMCSS schedule
- Monthly tuition payments of $140 are due the first Thursday of the month.
- A yearly Registration Fee of $75 is due upon placement in the program. The Registration link secures a spot and once your payment is processed, your child is enrolled. The fee is only refundable in cases of military relocation.
- A Supply Fee of $10.00 is collected once in the fall and then again in the spring.
- Sibling Discounts are available.
- No fees are required to add a child's name to our wait list.
- Payments may be made online or by check at First Learners.
Enrollment for 2018-2019 is now open! If the list if full, please consider adding your child's name to our wait list.
Supply fees and tuition for the current 2017-2018 school year can be paid online.
First Learners offers an automated draft option for tuition payments for the 2017-2018 Program Year. To enroll please request a form at the Front Desk.
If you've already signed your First Learner up for August, great! Please watch your mailbox and your inbox in late July for important information regarding orientation and heading back to school. In the meantime, if you have any questions or concerns, please email our director, Ms. Tara.